Ciaossu! ^^ I'ma back!
I'll be posting whenever I have time. So don't get ur hope high huh. Hehe. XD Okay, let's get to the point.
First of all, OTANJOUBE OMEDETOU ONIISAN! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY KOR KOR!) and Congratz to myself for graduating soon. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Today at school n after school:
- A photoshoot for the whole cohort, sec 4 n 5.
- Went back to class for maths and sci lesson. While some of my friends went distributing the present for our teachers.
- After recess, went to the school hall for the graduation ceromony.
- Graduation speech by Mr tan, principal and our sec 4 cohort boss^^ Mr Ng.
- Sec 2 n 3 sang the graduation song for us, unexpected crying happened. Are you curious who cried? XD
- After the ceromony, went to the canteen to received our sourvenir, our class photograph. (FOC)
- After that, rz,zhenyi,sham theng,eileen ong,wc and me went to sham theng's house voideck to chat. (ok fine, we were playing with a cute baby.) >_<
Time for pictures! XD
A photoshoot for Kona-chan.
Photographer: Chris (me!)
Character: Izumi Konata
haiiiiiiiiii yaaaa
Three~

*aaaahhhhh*

More to come nxt time! ^^
bye-bee